Saturday, October 13, 2012

Too Cute

I found a blog through Pinterest that had instructions for DIY baby leg warmers. Cute, right? So, I bought some knee high women's socks from Target in some fun patterns and finally got around to making them (with help from mom who did the pinning and sewing). I think they turned out super cute! Here are a few pictures of Jade showing them off!
 


 
I just got a pair of Halloween socks to make another set. I can't wait to pair them a little denim skirt and a Halloween shirt! :)


5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww! What a Super Sweetie! She is SO adorable, and, now cozy-warm as well. :-) Great, creative idea, Mommy! Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!!! Love the leggings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the leg warmers, but, then again, Jade makes any style cute. :)

    ReplyDelete