Wednesday, October 10, 2012

6 Months

I don't know where the time is going, but somehow my baby girl is 6 months old already! I think 6 months might be my favorite age so far! Jade has so much personality and is just so fun to play with!
 
At her check up yesterday she weighed in at 18 lbs 3.5 ounces (90th percentile) and measured 27 and 3/4 inches tall (97th percentile). She passed all of their tests with flying colors, including picking up a block and passing it between her hands, babbling and responding to her name.
 
Jade is really enjoying trying different veggies. She has tried sweet potatoes, peas, squash and carrots. So far sweet potatoes and carrots are at the top of her list!
 
 
Jade (and her mommy) also enjoyed meeting cousin Cora this past month. I can't wait to watch these two become best friends!
 
 
At 6 months old Jade's favorite song is The Wheels on the Bus, her favorite book is 10 Tiny Puppies, she has 1 tooth, she takes two naps a day, has a bedtime of approximately 8:15 and a wake up time of approximately 7:30. She loves playing peek-a-boo, trying to get mommy and daddy's cell phones, the remote control, reading books and trying to put everything in her mouth!


3 comments:

  1. Aw, so wonderful to read about Jade's great doctor appointment and all of the fun things she is doing at this age. What a doll! And, yes, it will be fun for Jade and Cora to play together. Cousin love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Jadester" could not possibly be any more sweet, fun, smiley, lovable, and, just all-around cute! She is definitely my "Punkin" and I just love her to pieces. She makes my heart melt!! You guys really hit the jackpot with #1! :-) Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the pic of Jade and Cora!!!! Send it to me!! :) I can't believe Jade is 6 months already! She's such a smart little girl and the cutest too!! Her big cousins send hugs!!

    ReplyDelete