Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just for fun :)

Jade and I had a play date today with Braelyn and her mommy! I found a place in Naperville called Cafe N Play! They have a big play area for kids and even a part sectioned off for babies with lots of toys to play with! They also have a little cafe with coffees and snacks! Of course we forgot to take pictures of the girls until we were ready to leave, so what I got is pretty entertaining! :)
 
Jade is ready but Braeyln is on the move!

Jade's face cracks me up in this picture. I think she has had about enough! 

This about sums it up! :)


4 comments:

  1. Priceless! Jade is so cute. She is a show stopper! And the "face" picture is a classic! Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! Jade, of course, steals the show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun place!! Miss my adorable niece!!!

    ReplyDelete