Monday, June 30, 2014

Strawberry Picking

I have not been strawberry picking since I was little, but remember loving it. Being the fruit lover that she is I figured Jade would love it too. So, mom and I took her to a cute farm out by their house on Saturday to pick strawberries! We got there nice and early before it got too hot!

Just picked her first berry!
 
Mommy and Jade!

Had to take a taste!
 
Got one!

Inspecting it before putting it into her basket!
 
 Grammy and Jade!

Excited to carry her very full basket!

Enjoying quite a few more berries while mom and I enjoyed apple cider donuts! :)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and yummy day! Where's the picture of Grammy and Mommy eating doughnuts? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been humid!!! lol. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete