Sunday, June 30, 2024

Starting Summer - June

 Kicked off June with a fun birthday dinner (for me) at Jackson Ave Pub, our favorite spot in downtown Naperville for burgers! Ice cream and cookie cake were on the menu at home for dessert!



Jade wrapped up her spring soccer season with a team lunch at McDonalds after their last game.

Little Miss Jemma has been enjoying her basketball hoop and summer skills class! 

We went Strawberry picking with Grammy at our usual spot, Heider's Berry Farm. We had the perfect weather day, and the berries were delicious!

We also got to see my Dad/Grampy and give him his Father's Day gift!


We celebrated Nate and his Dad on Father's Day with a fun dinner at Wooden Paddle Pizza in downtown Lemont.



My parents have been helping us out quite a bit with the girls this month when our work schedules have conflicted! They purchased a summer pass for Chuck E. Cheese so we (mostly Jemma) have taken full advantage of it so far! :)


I had my 20 Year High School Reunion which included a tour of CLC, which the whole family joined me on! I attended the actual reunion part in the evening solo!




We spent some time in Lake Geneva with my mom and Aunt Mar doing a boat tour and having lunch! We had such a fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment