Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Starting 2024

 I got to kick off the new year with a girls trip to Miami with my mom and my sister! This was a Mother's Day gift from my our husbands that we finally were able to redeem! We had the best weekend eating, shopping and hitting the spa!


Jemma's Girl Scout troop had so much fun at Kidz Kabaret last year and wanted to do it again. This time they put on a performance of Beauty and the Beast! Jemma was the cutest Belle #2.


Jade's soccer team kicked off the indoor season with a 2nd place finish at their tournament! The following weekend the girls all got together for pizza, cotton candy and a movie! These girls are all so sweet and get along so well. I'm so glad Jade has them in addition to her school friends!






Open house night for Jemma, and the first with only one elementary aged kid! Jemma loved taking the lead and showing us around her classroom and the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment