Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Craziness: Part 1

I'm finally recovered enough from our week of Christmas craziness and have been able to sort through pictures!

First celebration was on December 23rd at Nate's mom and dad's house. We had a really fun afternoon of opening presents, playing and eating! Nate's grandma and grandpa (Papa and Nana) were able to join us later in the day for dinner! 







Christmas Eve was our family day. The girls each opened a new pair of pajamas and a few gifts from mom and dad! We rounded out the day with church, dinner & putting out milk and cookies for Santa!







Nate had to work Christmas Day, so I got the girls up to find that Santa had been there! We spent a few hours playing with our new toys at home, and then headed to my Aunt Mar's house for celebration with my mom and dad, my sister's family, my Aunt Mar and my Grandpa! (Stay tuned for Christmas Craziness: Part 2).









3 comments: