Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wrapping up July

We had such a fun and busy July that I never got around to posting until now! So, here is how we wrapped up July.

Ice cream, playing outside, chalk & a haircut for Jade!







Some special and fun time with my sister and the girls' cousins at an indoor playground, wild west town, train museum & a girls day at the mall where Jade and her cousin Cora got their ears pierced!










Spending the weekend in the Buffalo Grove area with the extended Obermayer family playing at parks, splash pads, eating and even some kid free time! Thanks for planning everything, Dad!!











..... and if you made it to the end, I will leave you with a few last pictures, because they are just too cute! :)





2 comments:

  1. I made it to the end! =) SO fun to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it to the end!! :) Cute pics! So good to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete