Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gymnastics

This week was medal week at gymnastics. Jade was so excited about getting her gold medal and is convinced that wearing it makes her stronger. Today she greeted me at the door when I got home from the store, so I asked her if she could help carry a bag in for me. She paused and said "wait mommy, I need to get my gold medal first." Too cute!


I love seeing her improve and get stronger each week. I was hoping by the end of the session she would be able to do a somersault on her own and sure enough, she did it! 


I will continue to do the parent-tot class with Jade through the summer and then I'm hoping she will be ready to move up to the 3 year old (non parent) class!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, she is adorable with that medal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Love the somersault Jade ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's too cute that she think her gold medal makes her stronger. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really really good somersault!! Those are tricky!!! Yay jade :)

    ReplyDelete