Monday, January 7, 2013

Special Cousin Time and More Christmas

We took full advantage of the Baum family being in town for Christmas. Since Nate had to work on the 26th and 27th, Jade, Charcoal and I stayed at my parents house where my sister's family was staying! The kids opened their presents from Grammy and Grampy together on the morning of the 26th and then we just relaxed all day! Here are a few pictures!

Cousins

Rowan and Jade

Jade and Rowan checking out a new toy!

The 27th was supposed to be our big celebration with my dad's side of the family, however due to illness and car trouble, my Grandma was the only one who was still able to make it! (We missed seeing everyone SO much). Here are a few pictures from the day. Thanks to my sister for taking them! :)






4 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful day but we did miss the whole family. :-( The Baum children sure do love Jade. Just wait until Jade is a bit older. I have a feeling she and Cruz will be stirring things up quite a bit! :-) Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO much fun having Rowan, Cruz, Jade and Cora ALL under one roof!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching mother daughter outfits, Amanda. One of my saddest days as we missed Christmas with all of you.

    ReplyDelete