Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Few Firsts

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I would give you a quick update on what we have been up to!
 
Jade tried rice cereal for the first time this week. She was starting to get the hang of moving it around in her mouth and swallowing it by the end of our first attempt! She did much better the second time around!
 
I love this face. She pretty much made it every bite! :)

Happy to be done!
 
We made our first trip to the park and let Jade try swinging! She seemed to be more interested in looking at what was going on around us than swinging!
 
Looking at the other kids playing, haha
 
Also in the recent days, Jade successfully slept on her tummy for the first time and can sit unsupported on the floor for at least 15 seconds! I can't believe how big she is getting!
 


5 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! Love Jade's face eating the rice cereal!!! Don't worry Jade, better tasting foods will be coming soon :)

    So adorable swinging at the park!!!!

    Love you sweet Jade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! And, growing up so fast - wow! She remains the absolute cutest, and, I personally can appreciate the rice cereal face. I'm sure she is saying "bring on the Giordano's!" Love, Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a big girl with all of those firsts!

    ReplyDelete